Once upon a time, I had a blog called amberlyanne. I started it my sophmore year of high school. One day I made a gmail account, which somehow linked itself to my blog. Since it always automatically logged me in, I never memorized the gmail account, so when I got logged out of my amberlyanne blog, I couldn't get back in. I almost decided to give up blogging for good, and I took a month off. But since it is a new year, I decided that it was justifiable to create a new blog. So, welcome to the life of an am. I, Amberly, am the Am in question.
Seeing as it about time for me to head off to church, a new exciting post will have to wait til later. I hope that this blog will have the opportunity to document some wonderful experiences that are awaiting me. I hope that I can share my thoughts and snippets into who I am.
Welcome to my life.
Love,
Am
3 comments:
I am so glad that you did not stop blogging! I love love love reading your blog! Happy New Year Dear friend!
I love you much.
i love this. and you. and the whole new persepective and excitment this brings. love you so so much. i'm glad i can be a part of your life and call you my best friend:)love you. forever and always.
Post a Comment