Saturday, January 22, 2011

wanna hear about my trip?

On my trip to Mexico I:

**Was very excited to fly on the planes**

**Pretty much snoozed for all the plane rides**

**Found a boyfriend in the Dallas Airport**

**Enjoyed our resort--especially all the naked pictures and statues**


**Scuba diving**

Yeah we saw a SHARK!! I was 10 feet above him.

I love my dive buddy. :)
**Sucked a lot of air. It was ridiculous**

**Drank a lot of pina coladas...and may have tasted alcohol in one...**


**Did a DOLPHIN ENCOUNTER! This has been a life dream of mine forever. I got to pet and KISS a dolphin...unfortunately there are no pictures to record this. I also kissed a manatee**

**Really liked hanging out with this kid--my cousin Michael. He's awesome**

**Saw a sea lion show and got some pictures with one**

**Ate a mussel--gross**


**Bought souveniers from little carts**

**Swam in the pool**


**Admired the beach**

**Laughed at the spanish translations on the signs**

**Thought we were cool**

**Pretty much just had a great time. :)**

What a fun trip we had! And how happy I was to come home. :)


Love,
Am

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

all in just 4 days... wahoo!