I like sleeping in until 7:10.
I like going outside for mentor group.
I like dictating in counterpoint. It's a lot easier.
I like that Ashley gave Nick my number and we all sat together at devotional.
I like that Nick and I were very much wearing the exact same colors.
I like learning about what's going on with the status of all of our temples.
I like hearing stories about how great President Monson is.
I like that Merrie fell asleep and I didn't.
I like when Ashley and I come back to my place after devotional and eat sandwiches and laugh about the fact that two of my roommates are taking naps on the couch.
I like when Ash and I get a great workout in at the gym and we laugh so hard doing abs that we finally give up.
I like that I ran all the way home from the Hart. Probably .3 miles.
I like when we talk about boys bums in our living room and then we have an awkward silence.
I like that I made dinner for myself and Merrie and I wouldn't let her help me.
I like kid history. "Uh ho di ho!"
I like that the cast list was posted right when we started eating and Merrie thought she was going to throw up so she had to check it before she could eat.
I like that Merrie and Amanda both were cast in The Drowsy Chaperone.:)
I like that I have musical roommates.
I like that when Merrie walked in the door after reading the cast list she said "Uh ho di ho!" about 6 times.
I like that my homework is all done.
I like college. I like my apartment. I like my classes. I like my life.
:)
2 comments:
When are they doing the Drowsy Chaperone?! I freakin love that musical! Maybe this would allow an excuse for a visit?
Miss you!
i like you :) thats all
Post a Comment