However, that doesn't mean that I am not recognizing the simple joys in my life.
Examples; my job, babysitting my favorite kids, watching bones with my sis every night (although I dont' know how I've managed to escape nightmares. Watching a show about death and grossness right before bed and all), my job (which I'm sad to leave), listening to Harry's adventures at work, paid lunches on the clock, popsicles on break, heading up to Rexburg for my FINAL semester, the future.
I have such great things going for me right now. It's unreal.
I'm so excited to embark on my final sprint at BYU-I. It's been a great experience up there but I'm SO EXCITED to leave it. I'm excited to go meet new people, date new boys, do new things. It will be a lot of work, 18 credits, a (very) part time job, new apartment, new roommates. There's a lot of unexpected awaiting me. The only thing I know with certainty is that as soon as I get comfortable, something happens in my life to make me struggle, writhe, wiggle, fight, and eventually come to accept something new. And that my friends, is how we grow.
2 comments:
can i just say how THRILLED I am that you are coming to provo next semester? i am not even joking when i say that i want to play all the time. please? thanks. love you!
isn't that what life is all about? Growing and becoming better. It doesn't mean it's easy.
Post a Comment