Saturday, February 4, 2012

popped my inflated balloon

Once upon a time I awoke this Saturday morning to find a very excited little sister who was going to Plato's Closet where apparently you could spend 10$ and get a bag to stuff full of everything you could find. So, I decided to go along, I got two paychecks last night plus some rockin tips and thought "why not?"

So the excited sister {Janna} went with her friends, and the other sister {Cammie} and I went a little later. We grabbed our bags and started stuffing. I was finding some amazing stuff, great pants, silver high heels, awesome black shirts that I can wear at work, fantastic cardigans. I was getting really excited that I was going to get all of these amazing clothes for only 10$.

Then we found out that you could only stuff your bag with stuff from the clearance section, not the whole entire store. So nothing that we had found was applicable. Biggest. Letdown.

Obviously everything in the clearance section was already gone.

How funny do you think we looked to those that knew better, as they watched us frantically shove clothes and shoes into our little grocery sack? I kind of wish someone had said something. But at the same time, I'm sure it was entertaining for them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its ok
it was a let down even if you went to the right section
only crap was for sale
i feel really bad for my friend lauren
who went at 7:30 and saved us spots.
yikes